What Is KidsBuzz?KidsBuzz is a marketing service that puts childrens' and young adult authors directly in touch with readers, book clubs/groups, booksellers and librarians. Since 2009, we have provided the foremost opportunity for children's and teen book authors to make personal connections with their readers and offer extra perks to the people who buy, sell, read and recommend their books.
As an author, KidsBuzz is your marketing partner. We get your buzz out by partnering with successful online publications including Shelf-Awareness.com, DearReader.com, School Library Journal, KidsBookClubbing, PublishersMarketplace.com and KindleNationDaily.com.
We work with fiction and non-fiction: board books, picture books, middle-grade and young adult -- and also adult book authors via AuthorBuzz. We also offer Blog Ads Plus campaigns (see more below) as well as Facebook, Goodreads, and other online services depending on your budget and needs.
How KidsBuzz WorksAs an author, you compose short notes, to booksellers & librarians, reviewers, bloggers and readers and leaders of bookclubs (when applicable). These can include any promotional information you choose, such as:
- Links to websites, blogs and excerpts
- Info on setting up phone chats or reading group visits
- Materials for newsletters
- Info about contests or giveaways
- Mentions of new reviews and awards
- Trailers or video interviews
How Blog Ads Plus WorksWe choose the right media for your budget - using a combination of top popular parenting, literary, entertainment, pop-culture - whatever's best targeted to YOUR book, Facebook, and Goodreads (the #1 online social community devoted to books - a tremendously targeted site) to a host of other online services. We will write, design and create the ads and then run and monitor them. Read more.
Who Gets Your Buzz:Shelf-Awareness.com (Pro & Readers) reaches:
- Over 3000 booksellers
- 5000 librarians
- 1000s of bloggers and other industry pros
- Over 280,000 readers
- Over 370,000 readers
- 10,000 librarians
- More than 2000 bookclubs representing over 20,000 readers.
- More than 23,000 school librarians and media specialists via the Extra Helping and SLJ Teen e-newsletters
- More than 45,000 industry professionals including thousands of literary and film agents
- More than 35,000 Kindle Owners