Every author asks that question. Now, for the first time, there's a good answer KidsBuzz
About KidsBuzz | Sample | This Week
Writing your KidsBuzz Notes | Pricing | Sign Up
KidsBookClubbing | Sample| This Month
More about: Shelf Awareness | DearReader.com | KidsBookClubBook.com
KidsBuzz partners with successful online publications that target readers, bookclubs, booksellers and librarians: Shelf Awareness, DearReader.com, and KidsBookClubBook.com.
Your KidsBuzz notes will go directly to more than 400,000 readers, 3000 library systems (reaching over 10,000 librarians) and over 3000 booksellers. All of whom are currently subscribed to the newsletters.
If you have a book appropriate for kids in grades 2 through high school, your book club note will go to more than 2,000 registered youth book clubs.
See samples of author notes.
KidsBuzz is for new and already published books. Think board and picture books. Think nonfiction and graphic novels. Think poetry, chapter and middle-grade books. And books for teens.
What can you Buzz?
• BUZZ a new release, or remind everyone about a recent title that got a brilliant review, news of an award, or news about your book being released in paperback.
• BUZZ your tour or your availability to visit throughout the year. Let bookstore owners, librarians and readers know that you're available to come and talk to their groups in person, or over-the-phone.
• BUZZ a contest, ARC giveaway, book "video" trailer, signed bookplates or bookmarks to readers, booksellers and librarians.
• BUZZ an excerpt, an interview or a review. Booksellers and librarians are always looking for material to use in their own newsletters.
KidsBuzz Shelf Awareness, DearReader.com, and KidsBookClubBook.com newsletters aren't extra emails you hope someone opens, or spam or a website you hope people discover. They're top newsletters that are already being opened by your target audiences.
YOU CAN STAND IN A BOOKSTORE ALL DAY LONG,
OR YOU CAN JUST KIDS BUZZ.
Here's how KidsBuzz & Kids Book Club Book notes works
• Your KidsBuzz note (written to booksellers and librarians), along with the cover of your book, will be sent out twice in one week, in issues of the "Shelf Awareness" trade e-newsletter opened by more than 3000 booksellers and 10,000 librarians plus reviewers, bloggers and industry professionals interested in publishing and books. (Maximum 5 authors per week.). Another KidsBuzz note, written directly to readers, will be included, along with the cover of your book, in Shelf Awareness’ Reader’s Edition, opened by more than 30,000 bookstore shoppers.
• Your KidsBuzz notes will be mentioned twice in a week in the DearReader.com newsletters - opened by more than 400,000 readers and will be featured on a special page at the website for one week, and archived indefinitely. (Maximum of 5 featured authors per week.)
• Your KidsBuzz note will also be mentioned in the monthly newsletter that DearReader sends to more than 3000 library systems that feature their book clubs. A newsletter which is read by approximately 10,000 librarians.
WON'T STOP AT THE BOOKSELLERS OR LIBRARIANS OR TEACHERS
THEY'LL USE IT IN THEIR NEWSLETTERS AND BE
READ BY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF READERS.
PLUS: now offering KidsBuzz Blog Ads
Our additional marketing vehicle blog ad campaigns are a way to reach the niche markets your book will appeal to via well read blogs.
We create ads for top publishers and bestselling adult authors, reaching from 400,000 readers to 25 million, and work with children's and teen authors, illustrators and publishers to buzz your picture books, nonfiction, poetry, fiction, graphic novels, and YA. Blog ad campaigns deliver millions of impressions and one-step click-throughs to a variety of online retailers. Buzz=sales: recent campaign titles debuted on the New York Times Bestseller list.
Authors: If you'd like to be included, please write to email@example.com.
What is KidsBuzz?
KidsBuzz is a marketing service that puts children's and teen authors and illustrators of forthcoming and already published books directly in touch with readers, reading groups, booksellers and librarians allowing them to offer excerpts, phone chats or visits with reading groups and book clubs, material for newsletters, info about contests and freebies, mentions of new reviews and awards anything and everything authors and illustrators want to buzz directly to the people who buy, read and sell their books.